1. Payment You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the website at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a Product, and any applicable shipping and insurance charges based on the shipping options selected by you. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars AUD. Shipping and any insurance charges will be separately shown. You must pay for the Product online by credit card, PayPal account, Afterpay or ZipPay payment methods. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. The credit cards that are accepted from time to time will be described on the website. A surcharge may apply for the use of certain credit cards, and where this is the case this will also be described on the website.
2. Cancellation of orders We may cancel an order that it has already accepted if we suspects that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these terms. Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in a Product being unavailable. If there is a delay in shipping your order we will contact you by email as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel an order by contacting us as long as your items hasn't been dispatched from us. This may incur a 10% cancellation and restocking fee. If your order has already been dispatched, unfortunately, you can no longer cancel your order.
3. Warranty We generally offer a 24 months warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind. You are required to notify us within 7 working days in the unlikely event that the item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit. A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers. Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster
Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term..
4. Delivery We ship worldwide. The Product will normally ship within 2 Business Days of the receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted in the Product description. Any delivery times displayed on the website are estimates only, based on the information provided to the supplier by its shipping company.
5. Returns You have the right to return any product you have purchased directly from our website within 7 days of receiving the item. The product(s) must be unused – in its original packaging with labels and protective stickers intact - and still in the same new condition as when the watch was received. Filippo Masso does not take responsibility for any items lost during the return shipping. If for any reason you would like to return your item please contact us at Contact Us form. State your name, order number and the reason for your return. If you opt to return an item we will issue you with either a store credit or refund for the same amount, depending on the situation. We do not offer returns and refunds on 'sale' items at the moment. Change of mind returns on items incur a 20% shipping and restocking fee. Thank you for understanding.
6. Gift Vouchers Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at checkout. Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. All returned items that were paid for with a Gift Voucher will be refunded as a store credit for you to use against a future purchase. All Gift Vouchers are in Australian dollars.